Academic life Dr. Güzide Şenel has started in Ankara University, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics. After graduation from Ankara University, Dr. Şenel got masters degree in 2007 from Ege University, Faculty of Science, Department of Topology in Mathematics. She graduated from Pamukkale University, Faculty of Education without thesis masters degree on mathematics teaching at secondary education, synchronously.
In 2013, she got PhD degree from Gaziosmanpaşa University Institude of Science. And now, she continues her academic career in 2020, with the title of associate professor in mathematics, received by the interuniversity board, as the head of the topology department in the department of topology at the Department of Mathematics of the Faculty of Science of Amasya University.
Her reseach interests are in the areas of soft set and its applications, soft topology, bitopology, soft bitopology and general topological structures.
Dr. Güzide Şenel believes intelligence of IQ and EQ could be used with the development together, has tried to improve herself also in the field of literature.
She took many awards. First and foremost awards in science are:
- 2007-2009 TUBITAK – BIDEB 2228 Domestic Postgraduate Scholarship Programme.
- 2009-2013 TUBITAK – BIDEB 2211 Domestic Ph.D. Programme.
- 2016 TUBITAK Scientific publication incentive award
- 2020 TUBITAK Scientific publication incentive award
- 2020 Academic Activities First Place, AMASYA UNIVERSITY, 2020
- 2021 Academic Activities Third Place, AMASYA UNIVERSITY, 2021
Memberships to Scientific Organizations:
- Amasya University Non-Interventional Clinical Research Ethics Committee, President, 2021 – Ongoing
- Amasya University Mathematics Department Advisory Board, President, 2021 – Ongoing
The most important awards in the field of literature are:
- 1st prize in Turkey Youth and Essay contest, Sponsored by Citibank and Hurriyet Newspaper. As a reward, attended at the opening ceremony of Sydney 2000 with her family, 2nd August 2000.
- 3rd prize in Ankara University 60th Poetry Prose and Story Contest, 9th June, 2006. Established her story in Ankara University Newsletter.
- 4th prize in Ömer Seyfettin Story Contest in the week of Ömer Seyfettin Culture and art. Her story was established in the compilation of short stories book “Güz Sancısı”, 11th March 2007.
- 3rd prize of Story Contest of Turkey in the 6th Mathematicians Symposium held by Mathematician Association, 1st December 2007.
She got certification from 120 hours of Sign Language Course held by Amasya University and Turkish Ministry of National Education and Lifelong Learning (20th October-2nd December, 2014).
Dr. Şenel acquire skill in research project management and analysis. Specific expertise and intrests in:
- Member of the High School Folk Dances Group, 2000 – 2003.
- Member of the Ankara University Folk Dances Group of Azarbaijani, 2003 – 2005.
- Member of the High School Volleyball Team, 2000 – 2001.
- Member of the Turkish İntelligent Games Club, Antalya Logic Game Team, 1998.
- Member of the Ankara University Word Processing in literature community, 2004 – 2005.